Soliders of Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soliders of Eve

Soldiers of eve forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We out of Atlas?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ordo Lucius

We out of Atlas? Empty
PostSubject: We out of Atlas?   We out of Atlas? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:23 am

Hey guys. I know im out of eve a the moment ( although might be back sooner than expected, Mass Effect isnt as great as i thought...) but i still try to keep up with whats happening through here and the Atlas forums.

But I noticed the other day that our killboard was down, and today I cant see the private areas of the Atlas forums. I thought i was maybe not logged in but I was. Have we left Atlas? I havent seen any mention of it anywhere.

Anyone know what the score is? Outbreak just declared war on Atlas and i want to see whats happening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex_Medvedov

Alex_Medvedov

We out of Atlas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: We out of Atlas?   We out of Atlas? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:07 am

Well Soliders are more or less disbanding so we left Atlas and people are moving to different corps - Miss Naugler formed her owns pirate corp, Magic joined some interesting 0.0 alliance and Taliac formed Subjunctioncorp which will be some sort of continuation of SOLID. So make your own decision iam sure any of those will be happy to see you in their gangs. Looking forward to see you in space mate!
Back to top Go down
Ordo Lucius

We out of Atlas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: We out of Atlas?   We out of Atlas? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:18 am

Holy shit, i take a fortnight off to play Mass Effect and the corp blows up?! Shocked

Ill mail you when i get back on, this weekend probably now after this news... What happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We out of Atlas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: We out of Atlas?   We out of Atlas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We out of Atlas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soliders of Eve :: General Chat-
Jump to: